Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

The good: Paid for all of my girls school supplies and tution fees with money saved, no credit card put on it. Cool!
 
The bad: Emergency fund almost wiped out, at least i'm rebuilding it as fast as I can. I didn't pay 2,400 lps due on the Bac Loan, I will pay it all next quincena.
 
The bad bad: Wife flunks another of her master's degree classes. Another Lps 2,600 down the drain. She is upset about flunking the class but says she doesn't deserve that grade and that it's everyone else's fault. In any case the school will probably let her take the class again with a simple online course, no test but they will sure want the $$.
 
Back to 6:30am drives to drop girls at school. Wife won't help because at that time she says she is not alert enough to drive safely.
 
Another good: I'm back on schedule with the Promerica loan which was the biggest payment.
 
Another bad: I'm behind on the Bac Loan, see above.
 
Another good: I now have a budget for the money I get from my morning job, most of it goes to debt payment. a small portion goes to wife, girls and me, and the rest is now budgeted for Emergency Fund and Freedom account. Specially since my emergency fund is almost depleted.
 
 
 

No comments: