Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Double payday!

In my last post I was writing that my morning job payments were comming in a little delayed. Well, my payment from Jan 1 to Jan 15 was VERY delayed. It arrived today, 15 days after I sent the invoice.
 
However it seems they also included payment for the invoice I sent YESTERDAY. I still have to add both invoices and figure it out but from the amount I got It does seem like that's what they did.
 
Now comes my dilema. Should I keep asking them about my payment each time or should I accept their "forced monthly" payment scheduled? I hate asking for my payment. It's not like they ask me for my work over and over. But my debt re-payment schedule is set to work with two payments per month from them and changing it would surely make it complicated for me since I would get behind payment on some of those debts.
 
Now I have to go off and make payments. It's not as fun as going shopping but getting that payment number crossed from the payment plan sure feels good.
 
Have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

La Gringa said...

Do you have a contract with them, and if so, what does it say about timing of payment? Fifteen days is not that long of a time for a company to pay a bill, but if they've agreed to something faster, then they should pay as agreed.

What you really need to do is to get to a point where your paychecks are used for upcoming bills, not for past due bills. I imagine that this is costing you even more in interest? Not good!