Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dream Time

Well, lately I posted my debt free goal. Now I want to dream a little further.
 
My daughter always asks me this impossible questions like , what would you do with 100 million lempiras ? (about 5 million dollars). She knows the first part of my answer already which is "pay all the money I owe!!
 
So this time when they are away with their mom visiting friends I'm take a few minutes to dream. What if I had a very large sum of money ? or how much money would I like to have?
 
I would like enough that I could enjoy my work freely. I don't want to hang around my house but I wouldn't want to be at work from 8am to 9pm as I am right now. I would like to work some 20 to 30 hours a week. Then spend the rest of the time helping others help themselves. Learning new stuff and making sure my girls would be ready to live their lives as good people and good profesionals, no really big nest egg for them. Then I would like to be able to retire from my dayjob and work as a consultant until the time I have to leave this earth.
 
Well, they are comming back now ..so time to get back to reality.
 
 

3 comments:

La Gringa said...

I hope this new year brings you relief from at least some of your debt. ;-)

Feliz Navidad!

AJ said...

Thanks LG

Anonymous said...

came across your posts today. i had a nice time reading. wish you better times this new year...