Thursday, March 12, 2009

The savings plan

I will tell you more about my phoenix trip.
 
But now I wanted to comment back on a comment left by LW. She wrote that I should have a savings plan and use only for life-or-death emergencies.
 
Well I have set up the deposit of 800 lempiras every quincena but I had easy access to the debit card for that account. Today I was telling about this to a very close friend of mine that I trust with my life. So I decided to give my debit card to my friend and I would keep the PIN in my wallet. So now I have to call and meet my friend to have access to the card which will just make it easier for me not to touch that money.
 
What do you think? I think it did something good. Again I thrust this friend with my life.
 
Friends are priceless but this blog is free

1 comment:

Cindy in California said...

I think that's a WONDERFUL idea!!! You did a very good thing. I think it's great you are thinking like this. It will prevent you from doing something in a weak moment that you will regret later.

Keep up the good work. I'm anxious to hear more about Phoenix, too.