Sunday, April 26, 2009

follow my blog on twitter

Well.. i've been using twitter for a while, I find it so easy to use. No formatting, no colors to choose, just text , and short text , hit send and boom. It's posted.
 
I've been busy all week with my US job boss here in Honduras! so I haven't had time to write about my latest credit card statements and the unfortunate indiced that my US boss forgot to send my April 15th invoice for payment until last thursday (23) almost a whole week after.
 
One good note. The collecting calls are not stopping but at least they are more gentle now, just reminding me of a payment due in the future.
 
Follow my twittering on http://twitter.com/bronderblazer . I do promise I'm not going to set up a myspace or facebook thing. Takes too much time.
 
Well at least twitter and this blog is free.
 
 

No comments: