Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3rd , more car repairs

Spent 350lps repairing the starter engine on my car so I don't have to push it to start it anymore. However the mechanic says I have to change the Bendix on it , so i'm looking at a 300lps part to change in a week or less otherwise I will get stuck again.
 
Spent 100lps on food for the house (actually it was coke, semitas aaaand some other foods that I can't remember).
 
Last night I also spent 20 lps on peanuts , 20 lps on candles, wife lits candles to saints to get help getting a job I guess.
 
My daughter just called and asked me for peanuts again , the ones I bought yesterday were not the ones she likes although she ate them anyway. She told me where to find them and I hope I do and be done with that so tomorrow she won't ask for more stuff (yeah right..more like I will say no tomorrow).
 
I'm really tired of waking up at 6:30am, wife has been having headaches from something and only gets better at night but if she goes to bed too late she also gets them. I'm just tired. The good thing is that the girls are almost done with school, probably next week or so. Oh and i'm picking them up too so i'm saving about 2000 lps this month just by doing that, specially since half of the month they will already be home all day anyway.
 
I worked a lot on both jobs today so I hope I can just watch tv tonight and go to bed...arghh.. I forgot I gotta do some programming..it's easy and I might not get to it but i've been begged to finish it soon. So i'll give it a shot and see how much I can do in 30 minutes or so.
 
The more I write about my expenses the more I recall money spent. For example money for breakfast or late at night was escaping my mind the first day. I'm already designing a spreadsheet on my mind to put the expenses in some way that gives senses to it. MMM maybe I can open a spreadsheet on my phone and write on it. We'll see.
 
Have a good night

1 comment:

Larry in Mazatlan said...

In building your spreadsheet, it's better to just sit down and do it. It will evolve over a few months anyway, into a tool that you will be comfortable using on a daily basis. Mine is separtated into areas; Income and Expenses. Under each of them line items for the most common things. And I keep a running total, including bouncing Total Income against Total Expenses. If you're going to do this you have to be painfully honest with yourself.

Larry