Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7th

Sunday was another run to do some bill payments:
 
I thought I had paid my Credomatic loan but apparently I didn't hit OK and a call from their collection dept got me up from bed. Paid 2500lps that were still pending to pay (had paid 3000 before june).
 
I paid the last 600lps towards the graduation party of my oldest daughter.
 
Paid 3000lps to my citibank Arranged payment plan (pending 2900lps for this month)
 
I put money aside to pay for the August payment of my girl's school. They have two payment options, one has a large first payment and lower monthly payments spread over 11 months. The other one has 10 equal payments that a a little higher than the montly but much lower than the first payment. Since the school gives me discount on all the payments except the first one I'm picking the one with the lower first payment since both options add up to the same yearly total to start and for me it means more of that total will be covered by the discount.
 
Spent 70lps on Marquesote bread for breakfast
 
Wife asked me about the 14th month bonus and complained that I didn't give her any part of it. Instead of the larger sum she wanted I gave her 1000lps and went to the HyperPaiz to buy some things for the house. 747.75 lps was the total there for some dishes, clothes, soda, and towels.
 
Also fueled her car, 389lps to fill it up.
 
The girls wanted some food while we were shopping, 138lps on that.
 
And then on the way back my car broke down. Brother helped me by towing it back home.
 
They could make up their mind on what they wanted for dinner and I had to invite my brother and my nephew. Spent 500lps on dinner. That's a lot , damn Pizza Hut is expensive but was the consensus for this time. I'm not buying Pizza Hut again in a long time.
 
I spend a lot of money on weekends. I've known it for a long time. I hope to get that spreadsheet going now that I have the numbers. It's been hard trying not to forget anything since small purchases and those without receipt are easy to forget. Also the girls ask for one to five lempiras and that get's lost in the shuffle.
 
 
 
 

No comments: